Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Charging Port
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000, SM-N9005) charging port connector is a particularly important part of the device that may stop working due to dirt, water or other mechanical damage, which may interfere with the device's charging or data transfer/synchronization. Changing the charge connector to a new one will solve all charging problems and you will be able to use Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000, SM-N9005) as a new one. Only the replacement of the connector will save up to 3 times the cost of regular repairs.
- It is not possible to charge the device
- Data transfer, synchronization with PC or other devices does not work
- Damaged charging connector
What to do if the phone doesn't charge?
- Check the cable, charger, electrical socket
- Check if there is no dirt or debris in the charge connector port
If the phone still does not charge after checking everything, then the charge connector port is probably to blame and needs to be replaced before you can recharge and sync data between different devices.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N9000, SM-N9005)