Type-C to SATA III HDD Adapter UGREEN
USB-C (Type-C) - SATA III adapter cable provides quick access to a 2.5" SSD and HDD and is an easy way to boot old hard drives, upgrade your computer's storage, clone hard drives, recover and retrieve data from obsolete laptops, and supports the latest SATA III 6 Gb/s and USB-C 3.1 Gen 1 with 5Gb/s for lightning-fast data transfer speeds of up to 5 Gb/s, enhanced with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) and TRIM, SATA III - USB-C adapter allows you to take full advantage of SSD drives and realize 70% higher speed than with traditional HDD drives. The ASM235CM chip not only ensures stable and fast data transfer, but also significantly improves the security of your files. It has SMART function and allows easily check the status of the HDD or SSD on the computer (Note: To use this feature, both the computer and the SATA HDD SDD should support the SMART feature).
Note: Adapter does not support 3.5" SATA hard drives and IDE drives.
- USB-C connector supports power, so no additional power supply 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD
- Plug & Play, without drivers, lights up on various OS
- Supported enabling hard drive replacement, no need to disconnect from computer
- LED indicator lets you see if the external drive is working
- Manufacturer: UGREEN
- Connection: USB C 3.1 Gen 2 - SATA III
- Compatibility: 2.5" SATA SSD/HDD
- Maximum capacity supported: 10TB
- Cord length: 50 cm